Zentyal for Network Administrators
Zentyal for Network Administrators is an intermediate course aimed at IT professionals with experience in computer network management in small and medium businesses. At completion of this 30-hour course, the students should be able to deploy Zentyal as an office server and communications server in small and medium businesses. This course is a perfect fit for Windows system administrators interested in learning Linux based network and user management. This course prepares for the ZeCA certification exam.
- Provide the understanding of the Zentyal server architecture.
- Allow to deploy and manage all shared resources and communications services in SMB environment.
- Allow to learn best practices for effective and safe network maintenance of a SMB server.
- Ease the migration of Windows servers to Linux.
- Prepare for the Zentyal Certified Associate (ZeCA) certification exam.
Download full course description.
The course will take approximately 30 hours to complete. Once the user name and password are provided, the students will have up to 30 days to complete the contents and exercises of the on-line course.
Who should attend
IT professionals with experience in computer network management, who are interested in deploying Zentyal as an office or communications server. Windows system administrators interested in Linux based system administration. IT professionals interested in managing Linux servers in SMB environments.
Having taken the “Zentyal for Network Technicians” course or having similar knowledge. Moreover, the following requirements apply to the online course students:
- Experience: To be able to install and configure Zentyal using Virtualization technology.
- Software requirements: Having installed and configured VirtualBox 4.x, Ubuntu Server LTS ISO and Zentyal Installer.
- Minimum hardware requirements: 2GHz processor, 3GiB RAM.