Zentyal, developer of the Linux small business server of the same name, is seeking to hire a results driven and autonomous software developer, motivated working in a start-up environment and being part of an Open Source project. Applicants must be able to integrate knowledge and skills from a wide range of technologies and to research and implement new technologies to create solutions and also maintain existing software.
Educational and language requirements:
- Graduated in any software related degree.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in Perl or Python.
- Experience in GNU/Linux (Debian or Ubuntu) networking and service administration (LDAP, Samba, Apache, etc).
- Experience in Window Server: Plus.
- Ability to integrate knowledge and skills from a wide range of technologies.
- Organized, with strong attention to detail.
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with QA and Continous Integration tools: Plus.
- Agile software development knowledge (SCRUM, XP, TDD): Plus.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design and develop new features for any of the Zentyal products.
- Test, maintain and document any of the Zentyal software.
- Taking part of a disruptive software company in a challenging and rewarding environment.
- Telecommuting is possible, if duties and responsibilities allow so. Being based in Zaragoza (Spain), or willing to move, is a plus.
- Timetable: Flexible.
- Competitive salary according to candidate experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position, send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please use the job title “Zentyal Software Developer” in the subject line of your e-mail.